We are particularly careful in ensuring that the customer remains fully satisfied with our products.
Purchases on our site are subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999, dictated in the matter of distance contracts, in cases where the delivery of the goods takes place at the domicile of the buyer, as these purchases are perfected outside the business premises. The importance of the aforementioned legislation is substantiated by the provision for the purchaser of the right of withdrawal as provided for by the Consumer Code D.LGS 206/05 (ex right of withdrawal) and by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
To exercise the right of withdrawal and return the products send a communication by letter to the address:
Farm the Bell Casolino
Via Oberdan, 13 - 41057 Portocannone (CB)
or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 14 working days from the delivery date of the goods.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- does not apply to unsealed products if opened;
- does not apply to easily degradable and short-term products (eg fresh food, oiliums, jams, ...);
- the products must be packaged in the complete state in which they were delivered;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- FATTORIA IL BELL CASOLINO is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
LA FATTORIA IL BELL CASOLINO will reimburse the customer for the full amount already paid, less the shipping and accessory costs, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by canceling the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN of the holder).
For more information on how to return the goods, contact the FATTORIA IL BELL CASOLINO at +39 0874 1896944 or e-mail email@example.com and instructions on how to proceed will be given.